2021 Summer Meeting, Manchester
18th July 2021 – 21st July 2021
Bursaries for BAP Post-Doctoral Members
Ten BAP bursaries will be available specifically for post-doctoral researchers attending the 2021 Summer Meeting in Manchester. To be eligible for a bursary, post-doctoral researchers are defined as clinical or non-clinical scientists who will have received their PhD (or equivalent terminal degree) no more than five years before the deadline for application. The closing date for applications will be 19th March 2021 and the following conditions apply:
- Bursaries are only available to BAP Early Career / Full Members.
- BAP Membership must be applied for no later than 18th February 2021.
- Applicants who were in receipt of a bursary in 2019 must have had continuous, paid-up membership in 2020 in order to be eligible to apply for a bursary in 2021.
- Applicants must submit an abstract for the 2021 Summer Meeting and must check the appropriate box under the abstract submission form.
- The deadline for receipt of bursary application and abstract is 19th March 2021.
- No incomplete applications will be considered.
- No late applications will be considered.
Applicants will be notified with a decision by 1 May 2021. Bursaries will be awarded as follows:
- Registration fee for the Summer Meeting will be waived
- A maximum of £200 towards travel and accommodation will be reimbursed after the meeting upon submission of relevant receipts to the BAP Office
Bursary recipients are expected to join the team of meeting bloggers during the event.
The Abstract Review Panel will award the bursaries.
Bursary applicants should not complete a registration form until they have received a decision about their bursary.