BAP Equality and Diversity Statement
- The British Association for Psychopharmacology (BAP) has a mission to promote research and education in psychopharmacology and related areas. The membership of BAP brings together people in academia, health services, and industry.
- In its activities, BAP wants to ensure that equality of opportunity is provided to all of the membership regardless of gender, race, disability, age, social class, sexuality or religion.
- BAP values the diversity in its membership and aims to reflect this diversity across all of its activities.
- As a learned society, BAP has a responsibility to its membership to promote equality of opportunity across its activities including in admission to membership, programming meetings, educational activities and applications for prizes and awards.
- This statement is intended to encourage and support the membership of BAP in continuing to develop a culture of inclusivity.
BAP Council November 2015