Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology
|Venue:||Park Plaza Hotel, Maid Marian Way, Nottingham, NG1 6GD|
Park Plaza Hotel, Maid Marian Way, Nottingham,
(accommodation is bookable separately when you complete the online booking form)
ProgrammeProgramme to be confirmed
At the end of the module, delegates would be expected:
- to be aware of the issues of drug treatments and the developing brain;
- to be updated on recent advances in the drug treatment of psychoses in children and adolescents;
- to be aware of the advances in understanding the neurobiology of depression in young people and the role of SSRIs and other new antidepressants;
- to be updated on the use of drugs in the treament of Tourette's syndrome and OCD in children and adolescents;
- to have the opportunity to raise questions with a panel of experts;
- to have the opportunity to join practical workshops on prescribing;
- to learn how to critically appraise the evidence for drug treatments in children and adolescents
This module is eligible for 10 CPD hours which are subject to peer group review.
Feedback from March 2018 module
"Excellent and very relevant to me"
"Excellent opportunity to get up to date information and to exchange experiences with other colleagues"
"Fantastic course, well arranged, excellent venue with super facilities. Excellent speakers as well, thank you"