Annual Prizes and Awards
BAP/Cambridge Cognition Award
This competitive, BAP Council-panel reviewed Award will enable the successful candidate to present their innovation in the form of either a poster or oral presentation at the Summer Meeting.
The Award consists of a Junior prize and Senior prize of £300 each, and the registration fee for the summer meeting will be waived.
Award application criteria and procedure
- Applicants must be new or existing BAP members.
- Applications must be from those residing in the UK.
- For the Junior Prize, applicants must be PhD students or within 5 years of having achieved their PhD degree, or equivalents.
- For the Senior Prize, applicants must be further than 6 years of having a PhD degree or equivalent.
- BAP/Cambridge Cognition Award applicants must complete the online form, submit a CV and a 500 word summary explaining (with evidence) how their research could be applied in a medical setting.