Annual Prizes & Awards
Hannah Steinberg BAP Conference Bursary
Launched in 2010 following a generous donation from Professor Hannah Steinberg, a founder member of the BAP, and The Wolfson Foundation. One bursary to be awarded each year to support attendance at the BAP Summer Meeting by a post-graduate student who is a Training Member of BAP. Applications are considered by a panel of BAP Council members, led by the Meetings Secretary.
- The applicant must have been a BAP Training Member for at least 5 months prior to their application.
- The applicant must be registered for a higher degree.
- The applicant must have submitted an abstract for the Summer Meeting.
- An email of support must be sent from the applicant’s supervisor. It will be the responsibility of the applicant and their supervisor to ensure that the email of support is received at the BAP Office by the deadline.
- The deadline for receipt of applications is the same as the abstract deadline for the Summer Meeting.
- No incomplete applications will be considered.
- No late applications will be considered.
The Hannah Steinberg BAP Conference Bursary will be awarded as follows:
- Registration fee for the main meeting will be waived
- A conference dinner ticket will be provided
- A maximum of £300 towards travel and accommodation will be reimbursed after the Summer Meeting upon submission of relevant receipts to the BAP Office.
See details of the 2013 award